Where is the fuse box on a fabia?

:rolleyes: My Brother has just run me to tell me the headlights aren't working. I presume this is a blown fuse or something. However, he's looked in the manual and can't find where the fuse box is. As the car isn't with me (and i've never had to change a fuse) i don't know where it is either. Can anyone help?

Oh yes, Hi all ;)

Open the drivers door, on the end of the dash there is a panel you lift off with a screwdriver, sort of halfmoonshape?

The drivers door will cover it when closed.

A bit hard to see but obvious when you find it, if you see what I mean!

Well - as everyone's exhausted the verbal directions, I'll show the visual one... If you follow everyone else description, you can see where the fuse box is on my shell - with all the different colour fuse ends sticking out a bit. :D

drivers-gap.jpg

you been parked in tescos car park again???? :eek:

Yeah, you know some people's parking abilities are cr4p! ;)

I think you can read up on here, what happened to that car. My achievement to be the first Briskodian to invert a Skoda! :o

would probably muffle the screams a bit tho?? :D

Believe me, there was nothing but a sharp intake of breath and a quick brace of myself as the inevitable landing happened! ;) But NO there was no front end impact as such, but the bank that was my "ramp" ripped off the front spoiler, and that was it. I'm still waiting for the pics taken at the scene... before the recovery righted it... :D