lamp warning light on Fabia VRS 06

fleetjon99

hi all. a week ago the lamp warning light came on for a minute then went. it happened twice since no lamps have blown but every time its happened i seem to be braking. ive checked all the lamps they work and are securley fixed in. does anyone know of any common problems or have any ideas???

I had a blown brake light and it needed to be replaced a month ago, this I did, no problem. However I was then getting the lamp warning light coming on intermittantly and when it did the same brake light was not working, I would switch the iginition off to check it was not working, refitted it and then it would work, could drive for a while (brake light would work) and then the audible beep would come on (brake light not working) - this was on the nearside by the way.

Well I tried various things, new bulb, checked bulb in the same away as other side, it would work for a while then stop working. I solved it by swapping the reverse light and the brake light bulbs over and no problems since. Maybe it was just a loose wire or connection or it may have been a concidence but I was about to call the AA as it was really frustrating

dunno if that helps

• 2 weeks later...