VRS air intake part? Any ideas???

mattymoo

Having just bought an Octavia VRS (black, great condition!) i have removed the carbonio intake it had on and refitted the original air box. The missus was not keen on the loud dump valve and was told this would make things quieter.

I didn't have the original valve, just for reference!

All went back together well but am left over with a small horn shaped black plastic trim? It has two small hook type clips.

I cannot for the life of me see where this is supposed to go! There is no obvious place this part should be fixed to and wondered if anyone could shed some light please?

I will try and get a pic on soon.

Thanks in advance. :)

Thanks for that, not had chance to check as yet.

************ Must say, the car runs smoother and can barely tell the difference in performance! Can barely hear the DV now too so the missus will be chuffed to bits.

Edited by DGW
Off topic material deleted. Please join Freedom if you wish to sell on Briskoda.