Nokia CK 20w

aladin

Hi,I have the MS 402 radio cassette fitted on my Fabia 1 12vI recently read about a car kit called Nokia CK 20w which can give me a good solution for both playing mp3 files and using my mobile while driving but I have some questions before deciding to buy one, I hope you can help me answer some of them:1.Will CK 20w work with the MS 402 with full funcionality (handsfree , auto muting...etc)2.How CK 20w will be fitted without visible cables (is there a professional way? if so who can provide such service?)3.Will it need anymore cabling other than those provided with the car kit (for example a cable to attach the CD changer port to the car kit)4.Where can I find a specific installation guide for Fabia 1 in particular?5.Is this solution an alternative for buying an Ipod interface cable that connects to the CD changer port (speaking about audio quality)6.How much does the whole thing cost ? and is it reliable (for those who used it)?Too many questions .... I'm sorry but I really want to find a solution for the audio quality / mobile phone issuesThanks in advance