Kondor Genius Hands Free in a Superb? Anyone tried?

Hi

I am looking at finally getting rid of all the cables from the Superb's cabin.

I'll still want plug and play, so will put a triple connector inside gear lever housing on the console. This leaves only one problem - currently I am using Nokia plug-in handsfree, while what I would like to use is astand-alone vent mounted handsfree.

I want the simplest handsfree there is for my Nokia 1600, independent from satnav and radio, and came across Kondor Genius MRHGEN3410

Edit:

Link Kondor Genius Car Kit incl Nokia 3410 Connector from Kondor Accessories

Has anyone used Kondor Genius in the Superb, what's the sound quality during call? Superb is a big car - I found that only 1 out of 2 plug-in kits that I had for Octavia worked well in Superb, the other was too quiet.

Also, has anyone hooked it up to radio mute? I might consider that given that cables will go right next to radio.

Prompt response appreciated, I need to order today if I am to fit it over weekend :-)

Edited by dieselV6

• 2 weeks later...

Avoid Nokia 3410 interface Kondor Genius at all cost for any newer Nokias. Of 2 units that I tried, one did nothing apart from lighting up LEDs for a moment, the other charged my Nokia 1600 but was not recognised as car handsfree. Basically, junk. I asked for a full refund now.

Off to Ebay now, hoping to find a cradle-based speakerphone unit that works...