front ARB on Fabia,

I already have a Jabba rear ARB fitted to my VRS and a front strut brace.

However I have just been offered a whiteline front ARB at 50% off RRP (about £60).

Is there any benefit from getting the front arb sorted as well as rear. I know the rear did wonders for the handling but I do understand that the reasons for this is that on front wheel drive cars the rear need the stability, where as on a rear wheel drive car the front needs the ARB fitted. Where as on 4 wheel drive cars are best suited to front and rear (oh what a surprise)

Any advice or recommendations.

Hi

I havent had the stut brace yet , but so far with both ARB`s and also the STR.T kit , the handling just got better and better :D

Sarah

Sarah,

thanks for this, always handy to talk isn't it... I will certainly be snapping it from my mates grubby little mits asap and fitting even quicker...

So what else do you suggest I do to the car for handling. baring in mind I already have eibach springs in my garage to fit. I suppoe shocks are the only thing left to change. which ones and what sort of price, budget the usual low ammount unfortunately...

cheers,

The wishbone bushes would be one to add too

I must admit , the front gets to feel a bit tighter with them on , but then mine was shot when these was done

We are at the moment looking at some new bushes for this , so keep an eye out on them coming soon

Shockers would always help , as they do the rebound , and there are Koni FSD`s about and also the Eibach ones that you can get seperately

The FSD`s are getting good raves just now , but as to which one will suit you best , I suppose only you would know that one ;)

That should just be about all on the suspension

Sarah