Rally Wheels?

Wanting to know if you can buy the white alloy wheels off the S2000 model and if so do ya know how much and if they would go on easily.:)

wolfrace do some. visit Wolfrace Wheels (UK) Ltd. that opens their brochure, scroll to page 3 and there are some in the top right corner of the page, opposit the green mini with 'wolfrace' written down the side of it. you should get a set of 17s on.....ring them for a price....then consider an alternative ;)

• 4 weeks later...

ah i see s2000 rally car - they are wearing speedlines. Turini 2120 is the alloy version of this wheel (shape varies depending on size and ET)

however i reckon a turini in white will give you the same look near as damn it

Turini

if you like i can ask speedline to take a photo of a white one for you in your choice of size and fitment?

Rally Skodas usually run on forged magnesium Speedlines; you're looking at something like £1000 per wheel, or get a decent picture and look at catalogues for aluminium castings that look the same.

as mentioned earlier the 2120 turini is the alloy version of the wheel they use (which is this one 2021 )

it looks slightly different depending on size/offset - the spokes on the 2120 are thinner as the aluminium alloy is stronger. the mag wheels are not really much lighter they are just much much stronger for roughly the same weight (hence the thicker spokes)