2 Questions.. knock and seats

Duggie

Hey there folks, I have two questions, fingers crossed they will have simple answers. First off, on full lock moving away, there is a creak from the front of the car, sounds like suspension... i was thinking the bushes may need replacing, the car has done 55,000 miles. Sencondly, does anyone know if Golf MKV seats from the 1.9Tdi Match would fit into a fabia? I was treated to being able to drive one for about 200 miles yesterday and must say, they were possibly some of the nicest seats i have ever sat in... so supportive.

-Duggie.

where can i get the cupra console bushes from and how much will they cost? I'm headed to jabba next friday and could get that done while i'm there with a friend. Sounds like the golf frames are different but i havn't given up yet, Vrs seats would be an option but golf ones would be different. I'll get t' tape measure oot!

-Duggie.

where can i get the cupra console bushes from and how much will they cost? I'm headed to jabba next friday and could get that done while i'm there with a friend. Sounds like the golf frames are different but i havn't given up yet, Vrs seats would be an option but golf ones would be different. I'll get t' tape measure oot!

-Duggie.

I seem to remember that a pair is either just less than or just over £20, though you have to factor in labour after that :)

Where's the best place to get them? I'm heading up to Jabbasport anyway to have a general check over and a bit of a roadtrip with a mate who is taking the golf up there, i figure i can get the bushes replaced there on friday? Should I just get them through Jabbasport?

-Duggie

Where's the best place to get them? I'm heading up to Jabbasport anyway to have a general check over and a bit of a roadtrip with a mate who is taking the golf up there, i figure i can get the bushes replaced there on friday? Should I just get them through Jabbasport? -Duggie

Hum, not trying to be smart, but the parts you are after are Seat Ibiza Cupra TCA bushes, so how about trying the local Seat dealer - that worked for me - seemed obvious to me?!?

No, I half expected that to be the answer, i'll head down there tomorrow and get them ordered or picked up, i ask for cupra console bushes yea? They will fit straight onto the Fabia 1.4Mpi? I'll get Jabba to fit them on for me.

To add to my previous post, and it may sound weird but how many do i need? Just 2? If i explain what car it's for at seat and what i'm doing will they understand? Does anyone have a part number? Many thanks all.

You need two. The part number is as follows (not sure if the price still applies though):

SEAT Cupra PD160 Console Bush (Available From SEAT Dealers)

6LL 407 183 Rubber Mounting (£7.78)