Squeeks

jollyjohn

Morning All

Have an annoying squeeky noise that seems to be from the heater fan.

Starts after about 45mins driving. Odd it sometimes goes when cornering. Upping fan speed cures it, but comes back when on low. Be glad of ideas. Garage would sort it but never does it when I want it to.......

Btw. Lpg conversion still going fine. Yippee!:thumbup:

JJ

Morning All

Have an annoying squeeky noise that seems to be from the heater fan.

Starts after about 45mins driving. Odd it sometimes goes when cornering. Upping fan speed cures it, but comes back when on low. Be glad of ideas. Garage would sort it but never does it when I want it to.......

Btw. Lpg conversion still going fine. Yippee!:thumbup:

JJ

I think it's coming from the motor if I'm honest. My old Golf used to do this, drove me mad.

I'd try changing the motor unit with one from a scrap yard - cheap part and an easy fix.

Thanks - It Is driving me mad!!!!

How easy is it to get to the motor please?

JJ

IIRC, glovebox out (T25 screws I believe) and then you should unbolt it from there.

I've not changed it on my Superb as, well, it ain't broken... so I can't comment directly, but it's generally pretty straightforward with the glovebox out.