Felicia 1.3 mpi intermittent fault

Hi Guys i'm a newbie and i have a problem with my 1997 1.3 mpi felicia. I love this little car, however sometimes when the car gets hot and i then turn if off and come back to it a few minutes later the car then judders like its running on 2 cylinders. Its starts well both hot and cold. When its doing this if you pull up, the car revs itself up and down like its blipping the throttle and when you drive its like the throttle is stuck. I can do long journeys no problems but if i do say 5 miles leave and then restart it, it does it. Any ideas? I did read some other threads, so will disconnect the battery and check the throttle cable.

I really did appreciate the headlight info as mine are pointing down.

Thanks for any help much appreciated.

Forgot to add, its done 65,500 miles and has got a service history.

Thanks

Hi Guys

Thanks for that, gives me something to try. Its strange though because it sorts it self out after a few mins if you keep driving.

Thanks

sound to me that its getting floaded with gasoline

Thanks, seems like that could be the answer. Found a company called cats2go which sell them for £22.84 which seems reasonable. At least at that cost its not going to break the bank.

Thanks again for your help.