Estelle door lock machanisms

Jorily spring instantly to mind. Alternatively, if you can get the lock mechanisms off the doors, give them a good soak in a WD40 bath, strip and regrease.

Oh theyre already off and have been soaked a few times. Still no difference. Wouldnt really know where to begin stripping them.:confused:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has jorilly emmigrated? I sent the guy an email about door locks and replied and told me about a set. Then I got back to him about how he wanted payment and he never replied. I forwarded the email a few times and then left it. That was about a month ago now. Any ideas? Hope he hasn't went bust in todays climate, because I still need a ball of parts.:(

No, Jorily is alive and well. I am going round to his house to collect some parts in a second.

Try his mobile (office hours I would imagine). He sometimes doesn't answer calls, but replies to texts ok.

I will PM it to you.

Kieran

No, Jorily is alive and well. I am going round to his house to collect some parts in a second.

Try his mobile (office hours I would imagine). He sometimes doesn't answer calls, but replies to texts ok.

I will PM it to you.

Kieran

Sometimes when we are so busy doing our mail order parcels, we find it very difficult to answer the phone. If we don't answer you can always leave a message and we will return the call or as Kieran says send a text.