I had an accident...

this happened on 31.12.2008 evening. before christmas, since that day ı havent got a car. but tonight i will get back my wheels :)

the women who drives a white corsa, didn't see the red light and kicked to my left back door. she was driving nearly 60-70 km/h, and didnt use the brake :rolleyes:

here are the fotos from that day

hakan287vh8.th.jpg

hakan283yz8.th.jpg

hakan292ha3.th.jpg

nowadays

sany0340uq8.th.jpg

sany0337tw3.th.jpg

Edited by auroan

Ouch, hope everyone was OK. No doubt the bodywork is fine, but I bet nobody has looked at suspension tracking etc. Quite often the wheel bearings will suffer even if you don't notice anything wrong. Probably worth asking the accident repairers to include the check.

today, i got my car back, and they did an excellent work. everthing changed

-axle

-door+window (door came from czech republic to Turkey)

-all the suspension system, (I really don't know how do we say these parts in english, but you may understand them, sorry for that)

-campane

-and the rim was balanced

then painted.

it costs about 5.000 Turkish lira, 2500€, 3300$. which one you understand. :)

after ı took my car back, i did a test drive, there wasnt any problem, while i was driving 190 kph, the car was completely straight. but after the accident it was dancing on the road. now it's good.

not any serious injuries, i didnt wear my seatbelt and kicked my head to window, but now OK.

when she crashed to me, the left sided wheels weren't on the ground, then I turned 270 degree... she was really fast.

so here are the new photos, take a look to work, you may say its better in Europe :)

sany0423ur3zi6.th.jpg

sany0414lk6yq6.th.jpg

sany0427vx7xg0.th.jpg

(ı hope you see these fotos bigger, if they are too small, say it to me i'll check again, also here is very detailed in turkish skoda forum.)

fixed fotos

http://www.skodam.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13825&PN=1

accident day detailed (take look page 1 and 6 if you want to see)

http://www.skodam.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13500&PN=1

Edited by hakanerdogan