Malthouse Thursday 12th Feb (weather permitting)

expostmanpat

Think I'm going to set off soon and go to ikea or something just to get away from this weather!

Its really coming down thick and fast now!

Since coming home and my last post my tyre tracks are covered back up again now! lol

Will see you later!

Phil

No snow over here :)

Regarding food, we will be taking advantage of the house offer: 2 X 10oz steaks and a bottle of wine

- only £20 per couple :D

Will be getting there a bit early though :)

Good night guys...

Will be fitting the indicator stalk today and i'm sure it will!

Thanks to Mr and Mr's Postmanpat for waiting to see that I got the car going ok... for some reason my key fob for the locking has stopped working which happens to disable the immobiliser!

Phil

edit:

Went out this morning to the car and tried the remote... didn't work so got in the car truned the ignition on then pressed the button and it clicked and disabled the immobiliser so then took the key out and its working fine now... very strange.. Must have been the cold weather!

Edited by philje123

Enjoyed the company & food again, :thumbup: (sadly no chips this time, but there weren't too many of us, so big thumbs up to the Malthouse again)

& the little blast back home Littlebull ;)

Sorry to hear you had problems Phil, hope it's all sorted now:)

Chris almost got stuck on the carpark, couldnt reverse out of this iced up hole, so he had to go forwards and over the kerb.

I had exactly the same problem... all reversing did was fling the snow everywhere! lol