BSR-Tuning

Zaphood

Makefish - Who did you ultimately choose?

Purely on cost in the end, Superchips got my money but if BSR had been a little more forthcoming I'd have gone with them (bear in mind this is for my Saab and not a VAG car though).

I'd say their figures for the 105 pd tdi are pretty much spot on

The Bluefin unit doesnt even match that performance, probably scaled back for reliability.

Just cant seem to see anything else on the net that offers 150bhp for the 105bhp unit.

Ok then just looked on JabbaSports website and it says 140-145bhp lol.

The Bluefin unit doesnt even match that performance, probably scaled back for reliability.

Just cant seem to see anything else on the net that offers 150bhp for the 105bhp unit.

Ok then just looked on JabbaSports website and it says 140-145bhp lol.

Aaahhh but it does:D

attachment.php?attachmentid=27090&d=1234085472

Hahaha ok then, wish there website would state that lol. Probably updated it knowing my luck now.

Im thinking of just getting new tyres on these rims now and a remap........hmmmmm reeemap! *droolz*

Whats it like to drive Octygone? I think the cars quite quick now....then again i dont have aircon or any weight enhancing mods haha!

It's very nice to drive and overtaking is easy.......makes the journey so much more relaxed :D still doing 50mpg on a long run...rear ARB also makes for a bit more fun

nearly forgot have a panel filter in as well....and try to run it on v power diesel when I can

It's very nice to drive and overtaking is easy.......makes the journey so much more relaxed :D still doing 50mpg on a long run...rear ARB also makes for a bit more fun

nearly forgot have a panel filter in as well....and try to run it on v power diesel when I can

Nice, will have to look into the costs of doing so. I.E insurance and i may just have to get this done.

Would imagine it would give a Mondeo ST220 Diesel a run for its money then.