Octavia vRS Limited Edition WRC

BAKE

Found the second one in Holland, its number 41 and for sale at Waalwijk near Breda for € 7.499,00 ( car prices are really high in the Netherlands :think:)

300tetz.jpg2vcz5ue.jpg205cb36.jpgcm5bt.jpg

Edited by Hetzer-NLD

hi just bought number 63 again lol, a long journey to stockport today but worth it. i also still have number 68.

MOT Manny - Havn't got any pics of 63 and 68. post on here so I can copy and paste to database.

As before any pictures welcome of WRC Ltd edition.

Thanks

Steffi

Edited by goonybird

MOT Mannie,

Make sure those current theiving scumbags in Aberdeen don't fekin nick it lol, i still have love for 68 :-), they seem to be nicking performance cars, told my Dad he needs to be carefull with his White FL vRS. A Friend in Northfield told me a White Octavia had been nicked, so i'm glad to see your pics on here.

Ross

hi ross, yes a lot of thefts going on up here, mainly expensive audi's & bmw's tho. there are usually cars parked in front of my skoda's so hopefully they will be ok. have only done around 1k miles in 68 since buying it from you, had the bumper & door painted, replaced the rear calipers with new green ones a couple of days ago & fitted a new h&r spring kit as the previous ones broke in the driveway. hope your enjoying owning your yellow vrs, saw the pics you put up in the gallery of it & 68. looks nice

• 2 weeks later...

MOT Manny - Havn't got any pics of 63 and 68. post on here so I can copy and paste to database.

As before any pictures welcome of WRC Ltd edition.

Thanks

Steffi

There should be some kicking around from when I had 63... but that was back in 2004/5 so maybe they've been lost in time.

I saw it up for sale obviously when it's been bought recently by MOT Manny - but didn't have the cash to hand sadly. I wanted to rescue it and put it back to standard as it appeared to have had a few cosmetic changes (vents in bumper, a smashed bumper on the n/s and some odd 'WRC' lettering), but sadly wasn't to be.

If I ever see it up for sale again, I'll buy it back and restore it.

Pics of 63 and 68 attached.......shame I didn't get my black VRS pictured next to them

Thanks

MOT Mannie

Aww, I miss '63.

Please don't ruin it by destickering it. Just leave it standard - and if you ever want to sell it, get in touch with me.

• 5 weeks later...

I was "lucky" enough to be able to have 89 for the day as a courtesy car! Drove very nicely on my daily commute from North Oxfordshire to Reading. Still only has 54k on the clock . At least my 7 year old thought it was cool, unlike my workmates! :rofl:

Edited by Morley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

50/100 up for sale at Horton Skoda Lincoln £6000 ! Looks a lot different to the pics posted on this thread Sept 2009. Stickers all gone and alloys now black. 64,000 miles - exterior looks perfect.

Saw this when I bought my red one from the Volvo garage next door- did look in really good nick but I'm sure it was up for £4k and not 6!

• 1 month later...

Anyone know who owns 77 now?

"Tishalouise" had it for sale on here, but it's never been listed as "sold"?

Was admiring number 100, found it in classifieds on seat cupra when it was in Ireland.

Who owns it now?

Aww, I miss '63.

Please don't ruin it by destickering it. Just leave it standard - and if you ever want to sell it, get in touch with me.

hi there, yes 63 has had a few small mods but nothing major. i first bought it in 2003 when it was 8 months old as it was a demo & has 880 miles on the clock, it was registered to my ex who hated it cos of the stickers so hed to get rid after only 3 months. i always wanted it back & when i saw it i had to have it. i wont be removing the stickers & its unlikely i will sell it anytime soon but if i do you will be the first i offer it to as these cars are scarce & need to be looked after

• 4 weeks later...

Very rough looking example that :(

Yes I think £1675 is a bit much for the miles and condition its in.There seems to be quite a few rough looking mk1 vrs's on ebay at the minute.

number 18 and number 34 are for sale in CZ

But 18 is transformated to LPG priced at 7100 Eur, 34 has WRC spoiler and sparco speedline wheels

I am still thinking about buying number 18 and putting the LPG out, stickers that were red are not so red anymore, but still a nice car.

34 should be easier to put back to original setup, but is is 1500 Eur higher than 18.

EDIT : 34 in the list is mentioned as a RHD monkeynuts ***** UK Briskoda

(strange no?)

did someone manage to contact the owners? :) to make a meeting? :)

Edited by vittorio

EDIT : 34 in the list is mentioned as a RHD monkeynuts ***** UK Briskoda

(strange no?)

Number 34 is in the uk and owned by me :D

Don't suppose you have actually seen the cars mentioned that are for sale?

Right well this is going to open a rather huge can of worms.

So after reading one if the previous comments I did a bit of digging and found this:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A//www.havex.cz/cz/vsechny-vozy-na-sklade%3Fid%3D479855

(Hope the link works)

SOOOO, is mine number 34/100 or is it not???

All comments, help or insider information greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

tin0 - well this is the strange thing

maybe next week I will go and find out :) i will check the VIN also with my friend in authorized service.

I want to go and see both cars. Number 18 should have 245k km right now :(

i have checked the VINs for 18/100 and 34/100

18 says - 100 years motorsport, WRC specs (VIN : TMBER21U628541518)

34 says - 100 years motorsport, German market, no WRC specs (VIN : TMBER21U328546031)

tin0 - can you send me please your VIN into PM? I will check directly in Skoda, sending them all 3 VINs to tell me what the hell is it.

Edited by vittorio

tin0 - can you check what was really the number of your car, this looks like that 34 is really the Czech one :)

I have seen it on Saturday as well as number 18.

18 - totally ruined, stickers terrible, need to be completely refurbished, 4k Euro is too much, they are selling for almost double price - LPG - ugly, 240k kms...

34 - not bad, some minor things to be done to be back in original shape, stickers fine, 98k kms.