intermittent front windows

Ben Frith

has anybody had a problem with intermittant window switches, both front windows go down with a jerky movement & then the passenger side will only go back up using the drivers switch, any suggestions would be much appreciated:confused:

garauntee you that its dirt on the circuit board of the switch... had the same problem in mine,

to fix, I took the panel with the switch off.. disconnect the switch, then take the moving part of the switch off (the bit you touch when opening/closing the window' then using a screwdriver, open up the switch.. take off the grey rubber bit, and hey presto your in...

then using a cotton bud and white spirit, carefuly clean the 2 contacts.. i had to use about 7 whole buds for each side of it.. so mine were pretty dirty... anyways.. get them gleaming, put the whole thing back together again, and your sorted!