replacing the front and back skoda badges

The front and back skoda badges on my new (2nd hand) furby are really badly tarnished. the back one even looks sorta deformed.. so i ordered 2 from ebay, and they should be arriving on monday me thinks

anyways, just wondering if anyone has done this, and can testify to its ease/difficulty..

saw a few posts on the search, but they were mainly for ppl debadging and not replacing it, so wondering what the score is with it

hopefully it will improve the overall look of my furby!!!!!!:D:D:D

same process as for debadging - get 'em off and put t'other ones back on again. Thats what I am doing

Front one was leavered off as I was painting the grille anyway. Bit of cotton slide it down the back and then a bit of elbow grease and maybe some tar remover will get the rest of the tape off. Make sure its cleaned up before you stick the new ones on otherwise it;ll fall off tho.

Have fun!

The front one is held in place with glue and two plastic pins. The plastic pins are melted to hold the badge in place, a bit like rivets. To do it properly you should remove the front grill, take out the chrome surround and carefully cut the plastic pins. To refit, I used a hotknife to melt the pins to hold it securely.