New Dealer - Bristo's Skoda - Ipswich

DGW

Bristo's in Ipswich has been appointed as a Skoda Dealership wef Monday 2nd March 2009, offering new and used car sales, plus servicing, repairs and parts. The firm also has a Renault franchise.

The address for new and used Skoda car sales is:

301 Woodbridge Road

Ipswich

IP4 4AU

01473 719221

And for Skoda service and parts is:

1 Dunlop Road

Hadleigh Road Industrial Estate

Ipswich

IP2 0UG

01473 295410

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I collected some bits from then today cant say I was overally impressed with the parts departement, coming frpm the industry I know it can be difficult but they dont have appeared to have any enthusiasm customer facing, doesnt appear to hold much of anything stock wise. Hopefully teething problems but im not gona hold my breath!

But on the other hand I passed the showroom on the way home and salesman was a really nice bloke although I told him I wasnt looking to change yet he was helpful, not pushy even acknoledged my 3yr old petrol head of a son. And as I was about to leave I told him I was an ex Skoda Salesman LOL

so how do I rate them?

Aftersales 5/10

Sales 9/10

Might have to pop down and buy a few door popper thingies this weekend.. Will let y'all know how it goes ;)

did you get your door popper thingies?

• 2 weeks later...