Anyone got a Cube

bigal rallyred

Looking at getting a new mountain bike and for the price/spec this looks hard to beat,

Cube LTD Pro 2009 | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com

I have a few things that are a must for me,

It needs to have a lockout suspension setup,

It needs to be available in a big enough size (I'm 6'4")

As high a spec as possible

I'm going to doing road and off road biking and funds are limited so one bike has to do it all.

The other bike I'm drawn towards is a Felt Q820 which can be had for £775 a little over budget but for the right bike it would be worth stretching a slight amount.

I'm currently riding a Giant XTC3 with good spec but is a little small for road biking at a 21" frame. My brother in law is buying my old bike so I can get something that's right for my needs.

Anyone have any experience of Felt or Cube bikes? Or indeed other good spec hardtails at the same price.

Nice looking bike, I fancied the Ltd Pro in white and candy red but it seems they didn't make many and they're all sold.

The anadised black is lighter and should be a longer lasting finish over the powder coating.

Let me know how you get on with the Cube as I'm struggling to make my mind up at the moment!