Cheapest place for brake parts...

Clairelou

Cheapest isn't best as you get some real cr*p in the after market.

GSF do Pagid/Textar pads and Brembo discs which are good parts at a reasonable price. If you speak to y our dealer you might be surprised at what price they can do brake parts for if they are in the mood.

My father put some very cheep unknown pads on his previous car just before an MOT and within 5 corners they were smoking. Do not skimp on your brakes, it's your safety we are talking about.

The OEM pads are made by Padgid, so are a decent make. Padgid, Mintex and Textar are part of TMD Friction group, (I've done contract work at one of their factories in Hartlepool). I can not coment on price as I am using EBC Green stuff at £60 ish.

• 2 months later...

Hello

Try E.Bay, look for "MIntex" brand. Front discs+pads £72 all-in, Rear discs+pads £38 all-in. Got "Laser 1314, rewind tool less than £18 all-in.

Now all fitted, working like a treat.

Ian. 02/06/2009 :thumbup: