I'm Fabi-less :|

Jmii

Sorry for the bad pun was better then sayying "I'm kar-los".

Hello I only joined about 2 months ago had my fabia 4 months and was written off about 3 weeks ago. Have been looking for a vRS on a very tight budget (5g or under) since with no joy. But a good deal has come up but it's a Seat ibiza 1.9tdi sport 130bhp. Same thing differnt badge. The dealer I went to (not a seat dealer) said his mate asked him to track down a seat ibiza for him, which he did the mate brought it clean it up gave it to his wife.She drove it for a week and decided she didnt like it. So this mate gave it back to the dealer after only 1 week. but in the week of having it has sent of the log book making him the 3rd owner for the car for only 1 week. I will be 4th owner of this car with only 40,400 miles. Now dealer says he will send me the log book as soon as he gets it. Should I trust him :confused: How hard would it be to solve say if he never sent the log book out. I would have the green slip tho.

edit: I know this is not really a fabia post but this is where I find the most helpfull people =) also in hope that some one will say have my vRS at same price also with low mileage =)

if you are set on gettin the 'biza tho. I never got the log book after buyin my Astra "trade". Contacted DVLA when I realised it wasnt turning up sent them the new owners bit and all sorted no probs. HTH

I'm finding vRS for under 5G but they are near 80,000/100,000 miles this Seat Ibiza only has 40,000 for 4,990 1 year warranty or 4,790 3 months. Which after a month of looking I dont think I can match.

Thanks missp for the heads up, just didnt wanna be stuck with a car i couldnt tax.

This car was a well nice drive =)

If i get this it will mean I've almost had the vw tdi engine in nearly all brands.

VW Bora / Skoda Fabia / Seat Ibiza ....... all i need next is a Audi A3 :thumbup: