how much is a throttle pedal?

hi,

my skoda fabia was in the skoda garage yesterday as its hunting for revs and my heaters dont work. i recently changed the throttle body as they told me to, which made no difference, and now they are saying its the water pump and have quoted £375 for water pump, cam belt and labour.

now they are saying i also need a new throttle pedal but couldnt give me a price on this yesterday, so was just wandering how expensive this would be to buy and fit?

cheers

to be honest i havent got a clue,i never knew what one was until yesterday haha! im still waiting for skoda to ring me with a price, so i will ask when they call them if its a fly by wire one. sounds pretty easy to fit if its a couple of bolts and a connector.

ill see what price they come back with, if its a silly price ill see if there is a way i can find out if urs will fit and let you know if that ok. if it will fit ill defo have it, how much would u want for it incl P&P?

cheers