Forge fmic (ibiza) fitted to a Fabia

Well some weeks ago I purchesed a forge FMIC designed for a ibiza. After asking to numous people and not getting a definative answer to the "will it fit" question, I decieded to bite the bullet and fit it.

I used the seat crash bar (mistake, it sits slightly lower) so the bumper had to be cut and made to fit.

The kit fitted itself fitted fine and now have inlet temps donw to a max of 97 from 150 (f).The car pulls better and have an extra surge at 3000 rpm. So over all im pretty happy.

The grill and numberplate surround remain in place, I may at a later point remove both to make a "big mouth" front.

Comments welcome.

008-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality pictures.

What did you use for cleaning up if I can ask please?

I used autolsol followed by Belgom alu which I purchased originally for my wheels. Gives a real deep shine. Also its supposed to contain a wax for protection.

Well recomended, hope this helps.:thumbup: