intake hose?

Yes, fitted it to an aluminium pipe roughly 90mm diameter. Worked well and was quite neat, until the RAC man mullered it about. Got PD160 pipe on there now.

The aluminium pipe was a fraction of the PD160 cost though. £8.99 from Halfords, and used tie-wrap at either end and plenty of wide tape and then black insulation tape, don't think I ever got any photos of it though. Think other have done a similar thing for their carbon airboxes.

The aluminium pipe is a fit an leave job though, cos soon as you start to move it to gain acces to clutch bleed screw, battery case, starter etc it gets bent and looks cack.

Yeah, it is a lot of cash for the PD160, which is why I did the ally pipe, but if you tinker under the bonnet a lot, and need to gain access below the pipe, then it's not that easy. But at least with the PD160 pipe it's a case of unclipping/unscrewing and it's out.

Joel, PIPERCROSS sticker came with my PP1599 element. Seems to have stuck well. I was careful to tuck it right into the corners of the ridges on the airbox, it's been on for a few months now too.