'X' plate Skoda Felicia Pickup - Quick(ish) wash

yegnold

I thought I'd treat the farm workhorse to a bit of a wash a couple of weeks ago or so, as she was beginning to look a bit tatty. It probably gets washed about twice a year, and most of the other time it's driven around in wet weather and across dirty farm drives.

It's no real surprise but we were a little disappointed at the discovery of rust in the middle of some body panels, which was worsened by the fact that I cleaned the paintwork using strong concentrated snow foam which shifted everything that was hiding any rust :D

Anyway - enough of me chatting - I'll just drop some pictures in now. Note, on the close up of the bonnet, the difference that a clay bar can make (nothing could shift the fly poo that was stuck on the paintwork except a clay bar and megs last touch lubricant).

S1050415.jpg

S1050416.jpg

S1050417.jpg

S1050418.jpg

S1050420.jpg

S1050421.jpg

S1050422.jpg

S1050423.jpg

S1050424.jpg

S1050431.jpg

S1050433.jpg

S1050435.jpg