Riddle me this?

How do you get your bonnet open when it wont pop up on the bonnet release leaver?

Doing my head in, I've push, pulled, shaked, hit, thumpt, wiggled, everything, no joy.

Please help me:confused:

Edited by nick790
Need more info.

Try getting somebody to press down on the bonnet(top of grill,above badge) whilst you pull the bonnet release lever,then give the bonnet a jiggle up & down this usally works for me,if this opens you then need to lubricate your bonnet latch mechanism,if your interior lever is doing nothing you may of snapped your cable,if this is the case you need to get underneath the car & try to release it manually(not a easy job):mad: hopefully its just a sticky mechanism:thumbup:

• 5 weeks later...

Garage got the bonnet open for me today, he said that the bonnet release cable had been routed incorrectly.

So would somebody do me the faver of telling me how the cable is routed, or even better some pic's would be perfect?

Any help would be greatfully recived.

Also, where would I buy a cable from, main stealer, I guess wont be cheap?

it routes from the drivers side bulk head near where the wiper arm is located then continues along the top of the inner wing then tucks under to mechanism

Mine does this but bends quite sharply where it goes from the upper wiper scuttle into the engine bay, were the weater seal is. is this normal?