2.0tfsi Engine stops

hello guys,

i have found a problem and i dont know from what it could be. So, when i accelerate in the 3rd or 4 or5th gear until 5 or 6000 rpm and then i take it out from the gear and let it slow down, the rpm goes round until 900rpm and then the engine stops. The VAG GOM shows NO errors.

Please help, i really dont know from what it could be. I mention that i have changed the soft, and is been running very good from the last 40.000km, and standard exhaust, and CAI from Dbilas.

If VCDS is not showing any errors it is going to be hard to tie down. I'm summising from your post you have a Remap. If so can you disable the remap? This would be my first action and see if the problem occurs with the map off. Do you get the CEL (Check Engine Light) come on on the dash?

As I said it's going to be hard to tie down with no error codes. Is your VCDS upto date?

Carl :thumbup:

Edited by Mater

I would be extremely surprised.

I had one of those on and all that does is make a noise. Instead of boost pressure being recirculated its just vented to the atmosphere.

My first port of call would be the remap.

Carl:thumbup:

the spring from the valve got softer and because of the bov more air was evacuated into the atmosphere, and now it works perfectly without the bov! do you know any other bov i can mount on this engine???