Hazard warning beeps not working

Or any of the dashboard warnings, except for fuel.

For instance the oil was low and the oil warning light never came on, and the screenwash warning light i dont think has ever come on, even when there is nothing in the tank.

Seatbelt warning is the same.

I have a 52 plate fabia estate 1.9tdi comfort.

I want to see if its an electrial fault since instrument clusters cost about 150 squids :)

Cheers,

Pete

screen wash one may not beep. oil light doesnt technically come on when oil's low its when theres low pressure, so generally speaking when that comes on its too late lol. my seat belt light doesnt beep at me. may be normal mate.

dan

It's quite likely that the instrument panel is not coded to allow these warnings. The coding can be checked/warnings enabled with VCDS/VagCom.

The Fabia does not have a low oil level warning, only a pressure warning. You can't beat checking the oil level the old fashioned way.