Indicators/ hazards

Hi all,

My indicators and hazard warning lights have stopped woking. There is no light on the dash either. The fuses and bulbs all seem fine. There is no power showing to the indicators themselves(ignition on). I'm wondering if the rely might be the problem? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

hazard warning switch has gone kaput

Thanks for such a quick reply. Can you enlighten further? Is the switch a relay for both the hazard warning and indicator lights?I wasn't sure if there was a seperate relay for the indicators.I guess it would make sense that they are one in the same as they packed up at the same time. I see people on the site have talked about a fix is this a good idea or would you recommend I replace it.

Thanks

The relay is the hazard warning light unit and operates indicators and hazard lights.

It can be pulled apart and cleaned but I tried this and it didn't fix it for long. New unit is about £28 from Skoda.

Part number is in the DIY part number sticky.

The relay is the hazard warning light unit and operates indicators and hazard lights.

It can be pulled apart and cleaned but I tried this and it didn't fix it for long. New unit is about £28 from Skoda.

Part number is in the DIY part number sticky.

Thanks for the info Lex Dysia. I think i will by a new one as suggested. I will post when i have an outcome.:)

Hi all,

I have now replaced the switch/relay and all is well. I had to by from skoda £28, but I needed the car as soon as so thats the price you pay. A big thank you to all who posted and i hope the thread helps someone else:)