M-Sport Tour 2009

smog monster

Just a feeler to see who would be interested in visiting M-Sport HQ in the Lakes nr Cockermouth .

If its the same routine as last year the tours are only available on Tuesday & Thursday evenings , cost are £20 inclusive of VAT per person , that includes tea / coffee / buiscuits on arrival & the tour lasts around 2 & 1/2 to 3 hrs

Anyone has a Tues or Thurs in mind i will try to organise a suitable date for everyone ;) only thing is we have to be at the security gatehouse for 17.30 to get in .

www.m-sport.co.uk

Heres a few pics from last years tour . . .

http://briskoda.net/north-east-skoda...date/110777/3/

Very interested, as I was last year - but difficult to get up there for 1730 on a workday....

I'll see if I can arrange anything,

Steve

• 1 month later...

That bump's reminded me. I'll try and keep an afternoon available for this, so I can get up there in time.

So let's get some interest sorted and a date agreed :thumbup:

Steve

Right folks , spoke to M-Sport today , the only date available due to WRC rally commitments is thursday 15th October 2009 but due to security reasons we are only allowed 18 people MAX to be allowed into the establishment .

The cars & trucks will be available to see at M-Sport as they will be back from WRC Spain the week before and they will all be ready for Rally GB few days after our visit .

The date has been provisionaly booked for the 15th OCT but i will have to pay a deposit within the next 10 days to confirm it for sure , if anyone is interested can you PM me with your details and i will give you my address to send payment as M-Sport require all the payments sent together

The price is £20 per person for the tour

Chqs payable to M-Sport Ltd (not me)

All visitors must be at the security gate house for 17.30 to be processed

I have to give them a full list of names / car reg numbers / number of people attending by the beginning of October so this will be on a strictly first come first served basis , however there will be reserve list if people start to drop out .

If anyone does wish to attend then please can you add your details on the "North East M-Sport Tour" post to avoid running two seperate lists .

Thanks folks