Hi from Hull

A - W

Hi All,

Great site and lots of info. I am just in the process of looking for a Fabia vRS SE to replace my aging Civic with.

If anyone would care to let me know of one for sale in the area or even have me and the wife have a nosey around your car before we buy one I'd be very grateful. I have contacted our local dealer about a vRS but they have never come back to me sadly.

Thanks

Adam

Hi there!

Welcome.

My friend got his new Fabia from the dealer in Hull (can't remember the name) and they are pretty good apparantly so I'm suprised they havn't got back to you.

Also bear in mind that you don't have to go to the dealer just because it is your nearest one... many people prefer to travel sometimes if they know it's good.

Don't know what any are like around Leeds. The one in York is good from my experience.

Hope you find your Furby soon though.

Phil

Thanks for the welcome. I've been looking around and trying to avoid the traveling but also still finding a deal that fits my budget whilst at it.

I guess the dealer doesnt have one and isn't likely to come by one as they are getting over two years old now. But I am just guessing.

And to be honest it is probably best to buy privately as you will get a better deal no doubt. Just keep your eyes peeled on here.

Does it specifically have to be an SE? Perhaps just a well specced standard vRS?

phil