Recommendation wanted - Potters Bar / Berkhamsted area garage..

Hi,

I have serious clonking knocking tattling etc etc usual thing. I've read loads of threads and decided it must be Console Bushes and/or ARB bushes and/or droplinks.

The car is still under a year long dealer warranty, but I don't want to fight to get dealer to fix it FOC, and I don't think they will want to fit uprated bushes/bits that I'd like to put on there.

Can anyone recommend a trustworth 'fabia aware' machanic / garage near to Potters Bar or Berkhamsted in Hertfordshire. Dropping the car off and picking it up is always an issue for me with working hours and stuff, so I need the place to be pretty close.

I realise I could go to 100 random garages, but would really like to find one that has worked on a vRS before and knows the issues.

Cheers!

Ben

I'm not a million miles away from you, but got Unit18 to do mine. A fair drive [which has some alright roads :)] away but I only use a bloke over the road for small bits, as I'm not aware of a good honest garage around the area.

I emailed Unit 18 and the prices seem reasonable. I first need to find out if these bushes are the problem - which could be a challenge in itself - but once I know that, I think I'll be taking a drive up to Unit18.

Thanks for the tip.