n75

I had problems with surging on my remap and moving to the J and doing the n249 bypass did help but the cure was a map tweak. I have now gone back to the original F valve and no noticeable difference

do a search and it will bring up threads with pics. But it is really easy. you can just tap into the FPR line (it is better not to cut the FPR line, instead just get a long enough piece of pipe to put a small bit between the FPR and the T piece, that way you can put it back easily if you need to) and run a new bit of pipe to the top of the DV, then blank the loose pipe with a bolt and some PTFE and a hose clip.

what this mod does is take the control of the DV away from the ECU and gives it to the engine(vacuum) like a normal system - it does mean that the ecu has 1 less way of restricting the engine when it needs to but it can still use the n75 and the throttle.

what this mod does is take the control of the dv away from the ecu and gives it to the engine(vacuum) like a normal system - it does mean that the ecu has 1 less way of restricting the engine when it needs to but it can still use the n75 and the throttle.

hth