My wheels are done

Well I took a set of standard fabia wheels down to Steve @ APS in Swansea and tonight I am going to pick them up :D

They took a week and 2 days as he had to get all my paint off (crap job), but at £180 I dont think its too bad.

I am having them done in a dark anthracite, I'll get some pics up when I've lugged em home :o

I toyed with the idea of 17s (after buying and selling 2 sets!) but finally decided that with the coilovers I dont want to make the ride any worse and the 16s look good when its lowered.

Say hi to steve - he's nuts but awesome when it comes to wheels. He done my teledials before and the Audi wheels for the fabia :) I've been tempted to put the vrs wheels back on aswell its a new trend to go back to standard lol