Wheel Centre Cap Badges

DeeBe

I have a set of 17" Audi 'Ronal' TT wheels on my Octavia, and I desperately need some centre cap badges. I've trailed through EBay listings, and there are plenty available, but none in the size I need. I need 85mm emblems!

Does anyone know where I could find and purchase a set?

Thanks, Dave.

Hi Deebe

I'm unsure of that wheel design but 85mm seems large for wheel centres - the boot and bonnet badges for a mk1 Octy are 80mm diameter!!

However have a look at this thread http://briskoda.net/styling-car-care/replacement-wheel-center-badge-covers/148636/

I can get custom sizes/designs made as required however they are just badges that go on exisiting caps but Ed does a good job of explaining it! :D

Alternatively I think another user managed to sort some ebay ones to do the job

http://briskoda.net/fabia-i/centre-caps-help-please/147985/

I know, I thought thatgrille badges for the wheels, but they are definitely 85mm, the centre caps cover the bolts etc.

IMG_0300.jpg?t=1248880387

These are the wheels.

If the badges are aluminium, then they should go over the existing logos.

Thanks, Dave.

ahh i see now they are HUGE!! :D

The badges i can get made are a vinyl printed with the design and finished with a clear resin dome and a self adhesive backing.

I'd imagine that they'd fit straight over the top of the OEM Audi badge and do the job perfectly!

I have some 80mm yellow badges that are surplus to requirements that i could post over if you wanted to test them out.

As a guide the 80mm badges produced so far for bonnet/boot are about a tenner each

another 5mm would add another quid a badge but i could probably sort a discount if you took 4 of them.

:thumbup: