Oem Bluetooth For Octavia

hell guys

i have received yesterday my bluetooth module i ordered from ebay

i installed it and it is working now , except some features

1- i cant see the phone menu in the MFD

2- i can operate the phone from the radio only , i have a Bolero radio "RCD 510"

but i cant get the phone book or missed calls , just i can use the dial pad to dial teh number , and when i get a call i just see the phone number on the radio no names

my mobile is Sony ericsson Xperia X1, are these features off due to incompatibility between the phone and the kit or do i need to make coding for the system

please if coding is needed , i will needed the exact steps with pictures for the coding process as i called the dealer her in egypt and they seems not aware what to do to program it

thanks in advance

sorry for posting here , i have reposted in octavia ii section

Edited by Mohamed Nassar

• 2 years later...

hell guys

2- i can operate the phone from the radio only , i have a Bolero radio "RCD 510"

but i cant get the phone book or missed calls , just i can use the dial pad to dial teh number , and when i get a call i just see the phone number on the radio no names

my mobile is Sony ericsson Xperia X1, are these features off due to incompatibility between the phone and the kit or do i need to make coding for the system

please if coding is needed , i will needed the exact steps with pictures for the coding process as i called the dealer her in egypt and they seems not aware what to do to program it

thanks in advance

You probably missed the notification message on the phone which asks if you want to share your phone book, you need to answer yes on the phone..

• 3 weeks later...

hell guys

thanks in advance

you need coding for other said features to work. Try if anyone has VCDS near you.