What to get for free?

PastyBoy

Which to get for free?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which to get for free?

• T-Cut
    • Swissvax

Essentially my subscription to Evo magazine has just run out and i'm due a free gift when i renew and a couple of options have caught my eye rather than the standard sticker & mug and dodgy books.

Last month was a T-Cut offer:

500ml of Glass Polish Restorer

500ml of Metal Polish Restorer

500ml of Wax Paintwork Restorer

or this months sees the offer of:

Swissvax Nano Express Kit

250ml of Swissvax Nano Express spray

applicator pad

Microabsord Cloth

and free carry bag! :rolleyes:

As my car hasn't seen any cleaning product bar standard car shampoo and fairy liquid (yes i know! :rotz:) since i bought it in November last year which is a better option?

I'm drawn to the Swissvax as i don't think i have any polish or wax to restore, but my pocket says you get x6 a much product with the T-Cut!!

TIA

TBH, I'd get a subscription to Performance Car instead, it's a much better magazine, has a lot less hyperbole and you get an Autoglym valet case :)

TBH, I'd get a subscription to Performance Car instead, it's a much better magazine, has a lot less hyperbole and you get an Autoglym valet case :)

As it happens i like hyperbole so resubscribed and a Swissvax set on its way :thumbup: