Hidden ICE??

While hoovering the car at the weekend I found an audio plug hanging down from behind the glove box. The cable only extended down about 3-4 inches. I grabbed my MP3 player, plugged it in and sure enough sound came from a speaker in the vicinity. I couldn't figure out where the speaker was. It's in the same area though - somewhere up behind the glove box. I didn't have time to do a lot of investigation.

Anyone know what this is? Or what it's for?

Cheers.:)

Most likely from an old phone kit that used it's own separate speaker, rather than the car speakers..

Please will you come & hoover my car to see if you can find anything I don't know I have? :D

Thanks Simbo. That makes sense all right as there were the little velcro strips from a car kit in the car when I got it.

Cheers :thumbup:

Don't miss a trick here.

Record an mp3 with your wife's name in a spooky voice, something like "Doris this is God. I know you can hear me. I command you to give your husband more kinky stuff in the bedroom." etc etc etc.

Take Doris out for a drive, stop somewhere and leave her in the car, let it play ...... you'd be a fool not to man. :thumbup:

Don't miss a trick here.

Record an mp3 with your wife's name in a spooky voice, something like "Doris this is God. I know you can hear me. I command you to give your husband more kinky stuff in the bedroom." etc etc etc.

Take Doris out for a drive, stop somewhere and leave her in the car, let it play ...... you'd be a fool not to man. :thumbup:

Oh my God, that is a genius idea!!! :thumbup:

We found one of those kids toys that play an eerie sounding voice when they roll about. We put it under the passenger seat of a work colleagues car. As the car was left unlocked at work, some days we would turn it off and other days turn it back on. Over a three week period, we virtually managed to convince him that he was going mad.