T18 VRS + vectra = :-(

boyced

lol, officially written off today. Yeah I'm fine, surprised how well the vRS handled it.

3918361877_e83889c757_b.jpg

My new 8v wheels, whilst I await the insurance company. 50 50 claim.

3918364407_b9cca8ca58_b.jpg

Might put the reg up forsale T18 VRS, if anyone's interested?

Guest westallc

are you ont he wrong side of the road:rolleyes:

buy the car back off the insurance company and sell all the parts you will make money..

engine interior etc all will sell

Is it me or has the airbag in the vectra not gone off?

Both look pretty sorry for themselves.

I am too interested to know how this happened and why you're on the other side of the road?!

was going over a hump back bridge, single carriage way. Was very committed to going over it, the vectra was just about to go over the bridge, so maybe doing 10mph, My car had most of the speed.

I moved my car as I was blocking the road and didn't want anymore accidents to occur.

Insurance phoned me today and have offered me 3500. My car is a 2004 54 plate, with 94k miles on the clock. Market value, it isn't. Autotrader shows cars around this age and mileage at 4500 - 5000.

They said at 3500 I can buy the car back for 590, which I will do as It has 800 quids worth of kw's fitted, carbonni CAI too.

I used to be a freedom member.

Yeah the vectra made a right mess of the road, highways agency had to come out and clear all that up!

Was thinking of keeping the engine and sticking it in the mk3, a little different.

what are the seats worth?

I used to be a freedom member.

Yeah the vectra made a right mess of the road, highways agency had to come out and clear all that up!

Was thinking of keeping the engine and sticking it in the mk3, a little different.

what are the seats worth?

Are they leather?

At least nobody was hurt, thats always the main thing.

Just had a quick scan the seats alone in a vrs seem to go for at least 300 as long as they are not in poor condition. I reckon with the value they have offered you could crawl back market value.