hey, 17 year old octavia owner

jackferris

eh no lol, not really, but im at tech, and have a tonne of mates that can help with anything

well news on the MOT, it failed :/

but we got a such a useless man, something to do with the two front brake hoses being faulty :s the brakes feel grand, and it got new tyres and a service within the past four days. So its not going great

:) Hey Jack, welcome to Briskoda, sorry to hear your car failed its MOT, best bet is to get yourself a Haynes Mamual & people on here will help you if they can. Skoda's are very reliable so as long as it's not been owned by an idiot (like one of mine was!) :rolleyes: you'll be fine!

Enjoy your car. :)

:) Hey Jack, welcome to Briskoda, sorry to hear your car failed its MOT, best bet is to get yourself a Haynes Mamual & people on here will help you if they can. Skoda's are very reliable so as long as it's not been owned by an idiot (like one of mine was!) :rolleyes: you'll be fine!

Enjoy your car. :)

aye have a haynes manual, its great like, but takin it back to the garage where it was serviced on monday and having a few words :), plus it was owned by a milkman lol, so wear and tear sint really existant on it, its just the brake hoses werent in great condition apparently :/

awh i love the car