Possible head gasket & creaky suspension

I lose a very small amount of coolant, have to top it up about 200ml every 2 - 3 weeks and have a have a tiny dolop of mayo (about the amount you'd have with your chips but its light brown and thick rather than white and thick) on the oil cap. No oil in the coolant and the dip stick oil looks the right colour. I do drive short journeys a lot in which the poor car only just gets up to temperature which I thought may cause the mayo before I noticed the coolant dropping. What do you guys think ? Head gasket?

Also I have a nasty creaky noise if I have any passengers in the back of my car, I get the same noise if I jack the car up/lower the car at the rear can I put oil or lithium grease on the silver shiny part of the strut to stop the noise ?

Any help is much appriciated

so creaky suspension and a suspect head gasket..

sounds like you driving a felicia lol

the hear dont sound to bad. how low does the coolant get? mine will always settle on the min mark no mater how often i fill it to max.

the rear creak might just be the springs turning in there seats?????

Yeh, so it seems certainly learnt a lot about repairing cars in the 10 months I've owned flick :rolleyes:.

My coolant has got low enough that there was only a drizzle in the bottom, my bottle is not very easy to see through which makes life a little awkward though. Thought if I was getting gunk in the oil cap that would be where the coolant was going ?

The creaking noise only occurs when the shock changes in height so thought that would be linked ? Can I spray some silicon grease or something in the cup to see if that solves it or onto the shiny metal of the shock ? The creaking seems to insult the slightly larger person when the car creaks with them in it so figured I'd try and fix it.

Cheers for the reply