help! dpf warning lights and early service indication

Can anyone shed some light as to why I might have an indication for a service at 24k after getting serviced on the longlife at 16k. I expected roughly the same again and not have to worry about servicing till around 32k at least based on our style of usage of the octy vrs. Could the oil quality be affected with my other ongoing problem, my dpf/sensors? Car has had two if not three dpf warnings since we took ownership at 10k, car ex demo, would this affect it or should it have regennd itself at approx 11k, car does minimum 300 miles a week at 55/60/70mph speeds 14k in the last 6 months, no stop starts, no taxi patterns, hardly any in town driving or short journeys therefore I am puzzled and very concerned as to why our oil needs changed after only getting it serviced in June! Dealer confirmed the correct servicing done, long life not fixed. Spoke to the 2nd dealer now been used for warranty work ( given up on the original one )about this and they have changed a sensor but the dpf is now giving a reading of around 34% soot! Last weekend we had to call out Skoda Assist as the car had the yellow dpf warning which then went to limp mode in one of the remotest parts of Scotland with very large hills and very dodgy mobile reception!. Skoda Assist guy came out in less than 2 hrs and plugged laptop in, got it down from 20% down to 4% with the regeneration driving method and his leccy kit. However 2 days later it came on again. 2nd dealer now wants the car in for 3 days to investigate as they are not sure what the problem/sensor is? Any idea guys what the hell is going on?? 2nd dealer has advised the service indicator goes off after quality of oil is measured and deemed ready to change, would the dpf fault affect the quality of the oil? Excuse my ignorance is the answer is simple but I really do want to get to the bottom of this as this is really concerning me. Thanks in advance. :confused::eek:

Not sure if my comments will help or fill you with dread!

My vRS tdi is now 20 months old. Compny car and covered 89k.

I have had a DPF problem for the last 4 months. Light coming on followed by Glowplug light then Engine light then into limp mode. Three times I have had to be recovered as RAC could not get the DPF figure down enough to reset the fault codes and get me going again. Never happens close to home. Once in Aberdeen, Once in Cambride and the last in Ipswich!

Each time the dealer apparently fitted new exhaust sensors.

Just got the vehicle back this week after 4 days in the dealer. Apparently had a complete new DPF system, for which they had to get authorisation from Skoda.

Time will tell if the problem is finally sorted.

Your service light problem may be related. I am on extended service programme and mine has also been throwing up odd service reminders. About 8k apart and I kept going back to the dealer and having re-set.

Hope you have better luck!