My car is smashed

Octygone

Hope it all goes well.

And you mentioned a 'like for like' courtesy car, so does that mean an Octy will be appearing, or did you just mean the same size/class of car?

Steve

Had the 4x4 picked up today, at the same time as the courtesy car arrived. Less than 24hours after the accident and it's all sorted. Legal team has phoned me today and started processing my claim.

BP Rolls called me not long ago to tell me what they had found and a rough estimate. They said that this case was under scruitiny due to the notes i had put on the form from Direct Line and Dads communications with the management. So far impressed with their customer contact. Also, impressed with the speed that Direct Line have sorted everything out. I've spent a lot of time on the phone today, but they have all called me, i've not had to run around getting in touch with people.

Kev