Parrot MKi9200 - Where to best locate the screen?

dsab

Hi, I have bought the MKi9200 and will get it fitted at the weekend. But I can't decide where I want the screen located. In front of the Rev Counter (and loosing the clock) or on right hand side of the dashboard, or somewhere along the centre console? What do people think? All I know that I would like the Ipod and USB connection in the Drawer under the radio. Any recommendations or input much appreciated. Regards, dsab

I mounted my Parrot CK3200LS to the left of the climate control unit, the drawer (under the radio) clears the top of the screen and you don't catch it when putting the car into 1st gear.

HTH

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have bought the MKi9200 and will get it fitted at the weekend. But I can't decide where I want the screen located. In front of the Rev Counter (and loosing the clock) or on right hand side of the dashboard, or somewhere along the centre console? What do people think? All I know that I would like the Ipod and USB connection in the Drawer under the radio. Any recommendations or input much appreciated. Regards, dsab

Hi,

Apologies for jumping on an old thread, but did you need any adaptor cables to connect the Parrot to the Skoda Symphony?

Many thanks

Matthew