Hola!

MiiCK

I'm new to the site today and new to the modding scene (fabia's anyway) and i'm looking for a good place (reasonably cheap) to buy stuff to modify the fabia, only place i can see is superskoda.com, where does everyone else get their mods from? saw headlights selling for £200, is this about right? I modified a corsa before this and headlights were £110 so.. is everything more pricey when modding the fabia's? cheers for any feedback! :thumbup:

MiiCK! B)

I'm new to the site today and new to the modding scene (fabia's anyway) and i'm looking for a good place (reasonably cheap) to buy stuff to modify the fabia, only place i can see is superskoda.com, where does everyone else get their mods from? saw headlights selling for £200, is this about right? I modified a corsa before this and headlights were £110 so.. is everything more pricey when modding the fabia's? cheers for any feedback! :thumbup:

MiiCK! B)

Car modding is a very personal thing but if i was to stick my neck out I'd say that of the two schools of thought concerning car modification, the majority of Briskoda sits firmly in the Power as opposed to Plastic camp. Superskoda, milotec et al, have "some" mods that can be carried off well whilst the vast majority of thier stuff (IMHO) looks pap.

Keep your eyes peeled in our vey own For Sale section for 2nd mods from other members.

Oh, and welcome to Briskoda :hi:

Edited by Jonny5ive

I modded another car and it looks chavtastic, chequered roof blacked out windows etc.

This one i'm doing nice stuff, slight tint, lowering.. but need some places i can get this done cheap (newcastle)..

MiiCK!