Ordered a new Octavia VRS Estate TFSi DSG

stace

I'm fairly new on here. I've got an old shape 1.8t L & K Estate but have ordered my new one for a March (I reckon) delivery :thumbup:

I've gone for a VRS Estate DSG petrol in black B)

I noticed when reading through the brochure, that it lists XDS as standard. This is the new VAG electronic lsd effect diff that's in the the new Golf Gti and Leon FR/Cupra that has been well documented in the mag reviews. It hardly mentions it in the brochure and I can't remember seeing it in the mag write ups for the FL Vrs.

Anyone else seen it mentioned anywhere?

I'm fairly new on here. I've got an old shape 1.8t L & K Estate but have ordered my new one for a March (I reckon) delivery :thumbup:

I've gone for a VRS Estate DSG petrol in black B)

I noticed when reading through the brochure, that it lists XDS as standard. This is the new VAG electronic lsd effect diff that's in the the new Golf Gti and Leon FR/Cupra that has been well documented in the mag reviews. It hardly mentions it in the brochure and I can't remember seeing it in the mag write ups for the FL Vrs.

Anyone else seen it mentioned anywhere?

Yes it is, although Skoda know very little about how it works or actually what is does :doh:

All Octy Vrs's built from week 45 2009 have it as standard

G

I would have thought it was a good selling point? My old man has a FL TFSI VRS and that seems to go alot better from low down than the previous VRS. Do we think it may have the 207ps engine too?

I noticed something in your sig about silver roof rails. Is that standard on a VRS in black?

I noticed something in your sig about silver roof rails. Is that standard on a VRS in black?

Not that i know of think i had to ask when i wanted them and i was never told they are free? Must be someone out there that has a black estate to answer this?

your engine is the TSi not the TFSi, its updated, bit better on fuel and chain driven cam. Just thought you'd like to know if you decided to remap it or the likes

I've got a FL VRS estate in black on order and the silver roof rails were a £150 or £125 option but I think ,asthetically worth it.

• 2 months later...

Pick this up Monday. Quite excited. Might even visit shark performance on the way home. I'm driving past so.... emoticon-0148-yes.gif

I'd love you to drop in but unfortunately I'm daan sarf on Monday, sorry!