'Double Team Detail' required on something very large.......

Baker21

Smart. Got mine to do tomorrow.

Oh yeah? What you going to be doing to it?

Shiny Shogun B) nice one :thumbup:

Thanks mate............ :thumbup:

Blimey!! That's a big 'un... :D

Very shiny!! :thumbup:

Do anything me and always nice to do something different............ :rofl:

Awesome results on the Truck Simon, Very very happy with the result - the shine speaks for itself!!!

Hope you’ve all had a great Christmas and best wished for the New Year.

Thanks Again!

Seb

Hadn't realised you were a member on here Seb? Let's keep in touch and thanks for your help during the detail......... :thumbup:

Enjoy your break and all the best for the New Year.......... :thumbup:

@ Baker - Did the whole lot today. Washed, de-tar, clayed, polished, Dodo Juice, sealant, and waxed. Then Rain X on the windows. Worked from 8.15am till 3.30pm none stop.... :yes: Will post up some pictures soon as I'm having a nice rest with Jack Daniels... :)

@ Baker - Did the whole lot today. Washed, de-tar, clayed, polished, Dodo Juice, sealant, and waxed. Then Rain X on the windows. Worked from 8.15am till 3.30pm none stop.... :yes: Will post up some pictures soon as I'm having a nice rest with Jack Daniels... :)

Good effort mate, I assume that thr weather was on your side then?

No problem with the help Baker :thumbup:

That Shogun's one big beasty!!

Love the depth to the paint now, I really like the colour of that motor!

Interesting colour wasn't it and I found it similar to working on black to be honest............ :thumbup:

Brilliant :thumbup:

What do you recommend for my new car in March?

If it was me then I would go with the full Zaino set up, Z-AIO, Z6, Z2, Z6 and finally Z8, great depth and great protection, this is something I have recently applied to a fellow forum member's motor which I am yet to write up on DW......... :thumbup:

What colour will your car be?

Very good mate, with I had the skills and patience to do this to my motor. My car has some fading and really needs a good going over, will probably wait till the summer. Out of interest how much would a full external detail set me back?

Cheers

Mike

Very good mate, with I had the skills and patience to do this to my motor. My car has some fading and really needs a good going over, will probably wait till the summer. Out of interest how much would a full external detail set me back?

Cheers

Mike

Thanks and I will drop you a PM........ :thumbup: