2006 Honda Range - car apreciation...

sixman9

....I was just doing a search on Torque vs BHP (and high revving engines) when this cropped up. 2006 Honda Range, including the new Civic (Type R?). I think that the sales will INCREASE substantiallly looking at this car, especially if the Type R can produce more power at roughly the same price :thumbup:

http://motoring.asia1.com.sg/cgi-bin/motorbb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000255

Looking at the rest of the vehicles, Honda are very conservative and, essentially, copycats when it comes to styling (along with Toyota, remember the Corrolla's Merc-lights etc). If you look at the new Honda 4x4, I see Lexus-4x4-copy and the MPV/Van thing looks like Mercedes are producing it. How, I am impressed with the Type R design, which was the car I wanted before I got the Octy ;-)

Rich

....I was just doing a search on Torque vs BHP (and high revving engines) when this cropped up. 2006 Honda Range' date=' including the new Civic (Type R?). I think that the sales will INCREASE substantiallly looking at this car, especially if the Type car produce more power at roughly the same price :thumbup:

[url']http://motoring.asia1.com.sg/cgi-bin/motorbb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000255[/url]

Looking at the rest of the vehicles, Honda are very conservative and, essentially, copycats when it comes to styling (along with Toyota, remember the Corrolla's Merc-lights etc). If you look at the new Honda 4x4, I see Lexus-4x4-copy and the MPV/Van thing looks like Mercedes are producing it. How, I am impressed with the Type R design, which was the car I wanted before I got the Octy ;-)

Rich

I think the car I thought was the Type R is really a Jazz (still looks great). Further down the link there is a look at the new Subaru WRX, nice front end.