Bye Bye WRC...Hello Octy Vrs MK2. Loving it!

Hello all,

Just a quick note to say I sold my amazing Mk1 Skoda Octavia vRS WRC 100/100 to a good friend of mine...and after much soul searching I came straight back to the fold and purchased a 2006 Skoda Octavia vRS...and Im loving every minute of it!

Its Race Blue...and has the earlier Green brake calipers....just the way it should be! B)

1 owner from new, and full documentation (inc sales brochure!) It had every option available at the time of purchase except Sunroof and Sat Nav, so I am very happy as I have not really lost any of my WRC spec. I dont think I could live without xenons!!!

Looks like I will be adding the Sat Nav sometime in the future...and Revo...and tints...here we go again!

Anyways....Im sure I will be posting in this section of the forum from now on...speak to you all soon!

Est.

Hello all,

Just a quick note to say I sold my amazing Mk1 Skoda Octavia vRS WRC 100/100 to a good friend of mine...and after much soul searching I came straight back to the fold and purchased a 2006 Skoda Octavia vRS...and Im loving every minute of it!

Its Race Blue...and has the earlier Green brake calipers....just the way it should be! B)

1 owner from new, and full documentation (inc sales brochure!) It had every option available at the time of purchase except Sunroof and Sat Nav, so I am very happy as I have not really lost any of my WRC spec. I dont think I could live without xenons!!!

Looks like I will be adding the Sat Nav sometime in the future...and Revo...and tints...here we go again!

Anyways....Im sure I will be posting in this section of the forum from now on...speak to you all soon!

Est.

The same route I took, except I managed to fit a Touran in between ( :no: ).

Loving every minute of my new one, except the snow that is.

Edited by bandit1

I went from a Mk I 1.8T VRS (which I truly loved) to the 2.0 CR 170 VRS. I absolutely love the new car too, different power delivery (3rd and 4th gear) and better MPG by a country mile. Handling was a bit sharper in the older car I felt, but the Mk II sits a lot higher on the springs.