Hello

lazerbrain

Afternoon, I'm Darren in Berkshire. My Skoda is a 55 plate Octavia Elegance 2.0TDi bought as my first ever brand new car after a Golf GTi company car lease ended. I decided that I still wanted a VAG car with the right toys, but wanted a motorway chugger. I bought a Caterham 7 whilst driving the Golf which instantly made it feel slow, so I don't need a fast car for commuting.

I've joined up as this forum pointed me towards a local independent service shop and I've started to have some problems. In the last month I've had a heated seat failure, rear washer pipe come apart, headlamp washers fail and the car is about to go in to have a CV joint replaced. The dealer replaced the gaiter 9 months ago, but the clip isn't on properly and it's now full of water. :S

Anyway, now that I'm registered, I'm off to do some searching... :thumbup: